Discover the latest insights from council members.
Several factors are responsible for the tight labor market for the food system, says Kevin Ryan, founder of Malachite Strategy and Research. In this video, he explores what that means for workers and employers.
David Hughes: Higher food prices affecting consumers around the world
Susan Schwallie: What does it mean to be at home?
Ujwal Arkalgud: What will food mean in the future?
Charlie Arnot: Changing social expectations affecting agriculture
Staying ahead of quickly evolving attitudes about food, how it’s produced and its impact on people, animal and the planet requires keen insight.
CFI’s Consumer Trust Insights Council brings together the food industry’s biggest thought leaders, executives and social scientists to explore emerging consumer trends and use data analysis to inform strategic direction.
They explore emerging trends to develop deep understanding of consumer attitudes, behaviors, motivators and influencers and provide guidance on how to engage and respond. By sharing real-time data and insights, the council serves the food system as a whole – not focusing on a particular brand or supply chain.
Meet the Council
- Ujwal Arkalgud – MotivBase
- Charlie Arnot – The Center for Food Integrity
- Lauri Baker – University of Florida
- Vincenzina Caputo – Michigan State University
- Nick Fereday – RaboResearch
- Mickie French – The Center for Food Integrity
- David Hughes – Imperial College London
- Tracy Irani – University of Florida
- Jayson Lusk – Purdue University
- Carl Persson – PepsiCo
- Kevin Ryan – Malachite Strategy and Research
- Susan Schwallie – NPD Group Food and Beverage
- Eve Turow-Paul – Food for Climate League
To learn more about the Consumer Trust Insights Council, contact Mickie French.