Discover the latest insights from council members.
David Hughes: Putting Money Where Their Mouth Is
Susan Schwallie: Will Current Dynamics Drive Tech Acceptance?
Charlie Arnot: Is the Alt Meat Bubble About to Burst?
Staying ahead of quickly evolving attitudes about food, how it’s produced and its impact on people, animal and the planet requires keen insight.
CFI’s Consumer Trust Insights Council brings together the food industry’s biggest thought leaders, executives and social scientists to explore emerging consumer trends and use data analysis to inform strategic direction.
They explore emerging trends to develop deep understanding of consumer attitudes, behaviors, motivators and influencers and provide guidance on how to engage and respond. By sharing real-time data and insights, the council serves the food system as a whole – not focusing on a particular brand or supply chain.
Meet the Council
- Ujwal Arkalgud – MotivBase
- Charlie Arnot – The Center for Food Integrity
- Lauri Baker – University of Florida
- Vincenzina Caputo – Michigan State University
- Nick Fereday – RaboResearch
- Mickie French – The Center for Food Integrity
- David Hughes – Imperial College London
- Tracy Irani – University of Florida
- Jayson Lusk – Purdue University
- Steve Markenson – FMI-The Food Industry Association
- Carl Persson – PepsiCo
- Kevin Ryan – Malachite Strategy and Research
- Susan Schwallie – Circana
- Eve Turow-Paul – Food for Climate League
Learn more about CFI Consumer Trust Insights Council members.
To learn more about the Consumer Trust Insights Council, contact Mickie French.