Gluten-free, GMO-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free. So many free-from labels and so much confusion. The growing list of on-package labels is dizzying and consumers are perplexed, as illustrated by the latest CFI Illuminate™ Digital Cultural Insights report.
What’s on the minds of consumers most engaged on the issue and what do they want from food companies? In this special Illuminate™ presentation on free-from labels, sponsored by the United Soybean Board, Cheryl Auger with MotivBase, CFI’s digital ethnography research partner, details socio-economic demographics, fears, motivations and attitudes that shape consumer behaviors and how the food industry can respond. Specifically:
- Why consumers care about free-from labeling
- What values are important to them
- What they fear most
- Five key topics consumers are discussing
- How the conversation expected to evolve over the coming months
- Three calls to action for the food industry
Complete this form to view the presentation.