Helping Audiences Think Differently
CFI helps audiences think differently – providing insights that spark discussion, ideas and action about topics that run the gamut in food and ag. Our speakers tailor their presentation to your audience, for both in-person and virtual events.
Presentation Topics Include:
- Engage to Earn Trust in Food and Agriculture
- Sustainability and Stewardship: Defining the Narrative
- Animal Agriculture: Earning Trust in Modern Practices
- Transparency is the currency of trust. How’s your portfolio?
- Science Denial and the Future of Food
- Earning Trust in Food and Ag Technology for a Sustainable Future
- Animal welfare and ESG – balancing animals, activists and climate
- Building trust in a polarized world; Moving beyond red and blue
- Keys to Engaging Gen Z: Consumer, Farmer, Workforce
- Gene Editing: Building Trust to Solve Global Challenges
- Optimizing Sustainability: Evaluating Tradeoffs For Truly Sustainable Decisions
We also provide media, social media, and crisis training, along with our ground breaking Engage shared-values communications training – all available both virtually and in person.
To request a CFI expert for your next event, submit a request.