Thank you to our sponsors, all who donated and everyone who tuned in July 14 for the webcast!
We raised a total of $12,035 for Feeding America and the National Restaurant Association Employee Relief Fund.
The impact of COVID-19 on public health and the economy has altered consumer perception and behavior in unprecedented ways. Which of these changes are temporary and which will result in lasting behavioral transformations?
This event took place on July 14. You are welcome to donate to support the charities.
CFI members have access to view the recording through the CFI member portal.
SESSION 1 / 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. CDT: Forget “Normal” – Focus on “What’s Next?”
- Susan Schwallie, executive director of food and beverage consumption for NPD Group
- Kevin Ryan, founder of Malachite Strategy and Research
SESSION 2 / 12 to 1 p.m. CDT: The Road to Recovery – Consumers Call the Shots
- John Dick, founder and CEO of CivicScience
- Ujwal Arkalgud, co-founder of MotivBase
SESSION 3 / 1 to 2 p.m. CDT: From Disruption to Decisions – How Ag Should Move Forward
- Jayson Lusk, Distinguished Professor and head of the Department of Agricultural Economics at Purdue University
- John Newton, PhD, chief economist for the American Farm Bureau Federation
CFI Consumer Trust Insights Council
Susan Schwallie, Ujwal Arkalgud, Jayson Lusk and Kevin Ryan are all founding members of CFI’s Consumer Trust Insights Council.